Monday, August 27, 2007

Burning Down the House

Friday night, work week is over, time to kick back, relax and throw back some cold one's at the favorite watering hole right? Not anymore. Although Gina and I met at a bar, we really don't go out drinking all that often on the weekends, even before she was pregnant and this weekend was no different. Well, except for the new Friday night hotspot on Rt. 40 in Catonsville. After working out, eating some burgers and enjoying some Hoegaarden we decided to make our journey to Babies'R'Us. Yes folks, that's right, my Friday night was spent trolling the isles of B'R'U with an infrared scanner registering for baby products.

I pretty much have no clue what's needed so I tried to convince Gina on letting me pick out what we wanted and she would pick out what we (the baby) needed. That thinking would pretty much relegate me to the toy section, no such luck.

My bread and butter and learning about the extensive range of strollers
Are these bottles girl specific? I'm so confused.















I can't remember the last time I closed a place down on a Friday night















Saturday I was up early (by my standards) to go help paint arrows for this weekend's Bay Country Century. If you don't have Labor Day plans and are looking for something to do come enjoy a scenic ride through southern Maryland's shore area.
Packing up Special Sauce and hitting the road in the fog.










Round 1 of liquid energy










Round 2 with a little bit of McSin for breakfast
The rest of the weekend was spent in Lancaster with Gina's mom so except for the hellish storm that rolled through in the middle of the night Saturday and had the dogs all out of sorts, it was a relaxing stay. Although the dogs were definitely wore out from the excitement of a road trip.

1 comment:

MRussell said...

Congrats on the upcoming addition to your family. In time for 'cross season?

Best Stroller: BOB Revolution.